Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Guess who's coming to dinner?

OK, thanks to Jono I have to name four people (past or present) I would invite to dinner should I ever feel the urge. As he remarked, this is clearly a way to weasel out some part of one's personality that isn't already on display.
If I did this again another day I may come up with four completely different people, but here goes.

Michael J. Fox - I find the recent turn in his life fascinating, encouraging and important. Notwithstanding my love of the Back To The Future series, which I'm certain would be hot dinner conversation, his experience and outlook would be worth paying to hear about.

Michael Petersen - He's not famous for anything (as far as I know) but he was my best mate at university for about 18 months and then he vanished. I'd love to know what has happened in his life. He was an awesome guy when I knew him and given I can choose anyone I couldn't imagine not inviting him.

Princess Diana - I guess I was one of those people who has been captivated by her. She truly seemed to be the perfect princess and a wonderful person. She appeared charming, gracious and very much a lady. I still choke up when I hear her version of Candle In The Wind.

Drew Barrymore - I don't know what to say, I find her intriguing. I love her romantic comedies of recent years, and Charlie's Angels, and she's done so many interesting things in her life to date. Plus she seems like fun.

No comments: