Saturday, May 04, 2013

The 100 Day Challenge

It's time to get serious and beat this troubling habit I've developed when it comes to the poker machines.
How and why it started doesn't matter, it was pretty innocuous, but what does matter is that is has reached a stage where it could be a big problem if I continue down the path I seem to be headed.
So I came across the 100 Day Challenge - a goal to set and commit to not gambling on the machines for 100 days.
By then the habit should be broken and while I don't pretend it will be easy it's great to have a goal to work towards.
100 days is a long time and it isn't a long time - if you know what I mean.
It's important to me to be able to win the mental battle here because there are bigger battles up ahead.
Yes, I have a problem. This is the first step on the way to beating it.
Wish me luck.

No comments: