Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Easier said than done

It seems that instigating change isn't so easy.
I failed badly at trying to curb the gambling issue that I was having and it cost me a bit more than I'd like to admit publicly. But, if there is a positive, it has forced me into a retreat and I've stopped all forms of gambling for the time being.
That should right that ship.
Other areas are now at the forefront, most alarmingly my battle with health related anxiety.
Even though I thought I'd learned how to deal with things it seems that I haven't. If anything I've reacted worse to some issues than ever before and it is a real concern.
There are other activities that I'm not sure are doing me any good, long term, either but I reckon they are replacements for 'real life' things that either I'm not ready for or am too scared to have a shot at.
Is that what it all comes down to - fear?

No comments: