Friday, September 21, 2012

A is for....

Let me give you a bit of free advice.
If you're ever diagnosed with anxiety take it very seriously and learn how to manage it.
The past few days have been hellish, I've felt anxiety physically and it's not pleasant to deal with. It has a habit of creating a vicious circle which is tougher to get out of than you think.
I have a fair idea of what has been contributing to the bouts of anxiety and hopefully it can settle down. At the same time I need to manage it better as I thought, I guess, it wasn't an issue any more because I hadn't really felt it for quite some time.
Funny thing, I was watching a show on TV the other day and it had quite a prophetic line in it and one that we should all keep in mind, regardless of whether anxiety is an issue for you.
''If you're going through hell....keep going''.

No comments: