Monday, July 25, 2011

Experience

Sometimes you need to do things that aren't exactly smart or out of your comfort zone.
I get noticeably nervous, at times, when I try this.
I've accused myself of playing it too safe a lot of the time so by stepping away from the norm should, theoretically, alleviate those nerve.
So far no good though.
Now I haven't gone out and become a daredevil. Or reckless. I would never do that.
But I have become more comfortable with travelling and exploring new places and meeting new people. In those 'new people' I have met some truly awesome new friends.
Experiencing a few new things is proving to be interesting. I also don't want to regret not getting out there a bit. Sooner and hopefully rather than later I'll be less nervous in these situations.
I guess when you're used to playing it super safe for so long stretching the boundaries can be easier said than done.
But I'm doing it.

No comments: