Thursday, May 20, 2010

Eight and out


It's great news that One Tree Hill will get the chance to wrap up properly with a season eight.
Whether it is a 12/13 episode season or a full 22 doesn't really matter to me. I'd just like the show, which has been exceptional over the seven seasons so far, to end well and in a way that can be planned - not like the shooting of two season finals for this year just in case it was cancelled.
SPOILER ALERT
So the shooting scene at the end was one that I certainly didn't see coming. It was one of those special 'oh my God' moments.
But it's pretty easy to see that both Clay and Quinn will survive.
After what Haley has been through, the death of either character would just about destroy her so I think it's a safe bet.
Plus, Clay must have the opportunity to deal with his stalker who thinks she's his dead wife.
I'd like to see them get Lucas and Peyton back for an episode or two at the end, though their storyline was pretty well wrapped up in season six.
While I'm having a wish list, I'd like to see the return of the theme song for the final year.
Anyway, bring on season eight!

No comments: