Friday, December 07, 2012

Braces

I'm finally doing it. Some six or so years after first investigating it, and there were pretty decent circumstances as to why I didn't pursue it then, I'll be getting braces in a bit over a week.
It is necessary as well as desirable.
My teeth are something that I've never been happy with and I didn't have any trouble making the decision to go ahead when my dentist recommended I look into it again.
While I don't expect to come out of it with movie star perfect teeth the end result will be a big improvement on what I have currently.
It's not cheap but fortunately you don't have to pay it all upfront so that makes it much more affordable.
And while it isn't cheap it is definitely worth it. It's going to be interesting having them on and dealing with food and things, might feel like a teenager for a while!

No comments: