Sunday, December 20, 2009

State of the union

It's hard to ignore that there have been problems between myself and my housemate over the last few weeks or so.
In an effort to work out exactly why, we're supposed to be having a chat later this evening. I thought it was the best thing to do after a bit of an awkward conversation this afternoon and what can only be described as an uncomfortable day.
We've been co-habitating for more than six years now and it is remarkable that we can get into childish silences.
I'm not pulling away from the fact that I have been responsible for some of them - my nature when I'm a bit peeved is to go quiet.
I don't know how things are going to turn out but I have noticed a shift in the relationship over a period. Without sounding like a teenage girl, I'm a bit tired of being hurt. Our natures have been clashing quite a bit and that is I think what could be behind the changes.
I'm also a bit disappointed with a couple of things, but I won't go into them.
Hopefully this can be resolved easily.

No comments: